RSL is steeped in history

The third building was built by the Bundaberg RSL Sub-Branch and handed over on 17 January 1939 at a cost of 949 pounds and officially opened on 12 November 1938. (Sourced from The Drum 21 April 1993).

On 1 September 1919, The Returned Sailors, Soldiers Imperial League of Australia Charter of Membership was presented to the Bundaberg […]

Subscribe or Login to see the rest of the content.